Types of services
Determining the quality of thermal protection of houses, apartments, office and industrial premises facilities.From an economical point of view, the procedure of the thermal imaging inspection is the most appropriate: 1. After the completion of the construction works At this stage defects can be corrected and fixed at the lowest cost. 2. Before buying the house (apartment). Evaluation of the defects at this stage will help you to evaluate the level of an additional investment, reduce the cost of purchase, or even refuse the purchase of the low-quality facility.3. During the preparation for the house reparation or facade insulation process. A well drafted project, which is based on thermal imaging inspection will help you to solve the problem with the lowest possible cost.
Defects in insulation of roofs, walls, window holes, floors, foundations.
- All the hidden window and door defects can be determined during inspection. Inspection is relevant when there is a disagreement with a seller (contactor) about the quality of windows (doors) and their installation exist. The major defects usually include: improper installation of window sills, poor quality slopes, poor foaming of the gaps and holes between the structure and the wall, low quality seals usage
- Deffects in the construction of walls cause heat losses. In this case, without inspection, we can only guess why the room temperature is lower than could be. People, who faced with freezing walls or mold on the walls, are familiar with this problem. Thermal imager shows not only the place of freezing, but also areas with high humidity. The main defects associated with walls, which are found at inspection, are invisible cracks and crevices, uninsulated places, poor joints of panels, masonry deficiencies.
- Foundation requires as much insulation as the walls and roofs. The heat loss through the foundation can reach 40%, and the freezing foundation causes the appearance of mold and fungus, which destroy the building and harm the health of the residents.
- Typical for our area climate requires the roofing materials, which are resistant to high and low temperatures, as well as frequent changes from 0 (zero) up-down. Unlike walls and foundations, heat- steam- and waterproofing elements are mandatory for the roofs. Thermal imaging can be used to quickly and accurately identify the places of leakage, breach of steam and waterproofing barriers, and thus locate the problem. It will significantly reduce the cost of repairs.
- Places of roof leakage can be found with a thermal imager at the initial stage, when moisture penetration has only just begun. The surface of the roof after the sundown cools down. The water, that penetrated the layer of bitumen, has a higher heat capacity. It cools down slower, and the thermal imager displays the area with higher temperature. Thermal imaging inspection of the roofs is relevant for both, the customer (quality control of work performed) and the contractor (detection of defects and their elimination before delivery of work to customer).
- Thermal imager identifies these problem areas instantly.
Gaps in underfloor heating, the location of hidden pipes and cables "warm floor"Floor insulation influences the microclimate and keeps the heat in the room.Wrong floor insulation is causing moisture condensation. Sometimes there is a situation when the home owners do not suspect that the main reason for the cold- is floor, and especially "warm". The fact is that despite the floor heating, general heat losses from the floor can be significant, so the heating system does not have time to replenish such losses, and the house cools down. At the same time, the floor is warm.
- Thermal imager quickly and easily identifies the areas where the floor is not heated. This allows you to accurately locate the disrepair and eliminate the leakage with a minimal repair costs. Water leakage from the pipelines, hidden in the wall, change the wall surface temperature, and therefore can easily be detected by thermal imager.
Heating equipment defects (inspection of boiler walls, detection of emissions in pipes, blockage of radiators, gusts underground heating)Major defects, that can be discovered during thermal imaging inspection are: - air plugs at the top of construction (thermogram displays them as the areas with lower temperatures) ; - accumulation of dirt in separate parts of the structure; -corrosion and cracks thermogram displays them as the areas with higher temperatures); - uneven heating of the coolant.
Identification of overheating places of the mechanical equipment without stopping the production.Every electrical grid has a large number of mechanical connections of conductors.Their contamination or weakening causes an additional resistance. In the best case scenario it leads to energy losses, in the worst - to fire. Electrical grid defects occur regularly, but thermal imaging inspection maintains their number to a minimum. The main inspection objects are - bushings and insulators of power transformers, circuit breakers, fuses, electrical machinery brushes. Thermal imaging diagnostics of an electrical equipment can be made before performing scheduled maintenance, or if any signs of defects were detected. It also allows you to identify possible emergency areas, which also could lead not only to equipment failure, but also to additional expenses.